Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Once upon a time....

There was a girl who moved to Rigby, Idaho and was never heard from again.....

I've kind of fallen off the blog planet but here is a rough update in list form

  • learning piano
  • still begging BYU-I to accept me
  • correspondence math
  • little herb garden
  • checker at the only grocery store in town
  • tiny awkward singles branch
  • adorable BYU farm boy
  • with dark curly hair and green eyes :)
  • who can dance :) :)
  • LOTS of good books
  • still haven't unpacked
  • it's still cold here
  • ballroom dance lessons
  • handing out with my brother's roommates
  • coolest little hot chocolate shop I've ever seen
  • training to run 5k race in 5 weeks
  • Gary's crazy footwork class
  • I chopped my hair off
The end. Hopefully soon I'll be motivated to provide details.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Please don't tell me you're bald. Or buzzed.
But I think I need a picture of the farm boy.
Hopefully your hair is longer than his....
My goal is to see you sometime this summer. Life just isn't the same without seeing you dance. I talked to Gary about you. He still thinks you'll get in to BYU-Idaho. So do I.

Love you,
Laura

Jonathan Weiss said...

You cut your hair? )0: Oh well I am supper happy for you about the rest...especially about the farm boy! Reminds me of the farmboy on garfield which reminds me of John who reminds me of...ME!

Amelia said...

Sounds like your busy, sounds like you're having fun though :)