Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happenings....


Happening # 1- I'm an accepted dance major! 7 of us auditioned, only 4 of us made it. Now if I can just make it to graduation.....


Happening #2- I'm moving to Rexburg! I'm renting a cute little apartment with my friend Natalie. We're both health/exercise hippies. We'll do pilates. We'll study kinesiology. We'll eat vegetables. We'll throw the TV out the window. It will be happy!



Happening #3- I got 2 jobs! I'm teaching DANCE 170- Beginning World and working at the dance costume shop designing and making costumes. Hooray for income!


Happening #4- I'm applying for an internship at the National Conservatory of Flamenco Arts! Hopefully I'll spend a month or 2 in New Mexico this summer dancing to the sultry sound of the flamenco guitar...


Happening #5- I'm applying to be an EFY counselor! ...For the rest of summer when I'm not stomping away....


Happening #6 I'm single! Really! It's been a while. But right now I'm not dating anyone! Suprise!



Happening #7- I'm starting pointe this winter! I'll be taking a ballet class in pointe shoes starting winter. Kind of scary for someone who's only been doing ballet for a year and a half, but my teacher insists.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow Bethany. That is awesome. You're going to have a blast. Take care of your toes and congratulations big time for making it into the Dance Major program.