Saturday, February 27, 2010

Nacho's for Breakfast

My thought process this morning as I lay in bed...

Tummy: Mmmm..... breakfast.....
Intellect: Hmm. Breakfast. Pancakes? No.... no oats. Omlet? No... I was going to make eggs for lunch.
Tummy: Naaacchhhooooosssss............
Intellect: Nachos? What are you on?
Tummy: Nachos!
Intellect: Well I do have extra fajita stuff from last night I could do a type of breakfast burrito with hashbrowns and ....
Tummy: Nachos!
Intellect: No! No Nachos for you! The fake nacho cheese is reserved for PMS days when all you want is junk!
Tummy:.......please?!
Intellect: No! You'll won't be able to move for the rest of the day!
Tummy: Nachos.
Intellect: Ok.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Ha ha ha ha ... mmmm. Maybe your tummy was tired of being so nutritious, it needed a day off.

Jonathan Weiss said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha NACHOS!!