Monday, April 6, 2009

Oh America....

Oh America.... land of extremes.

I'm watching Super Size Me! and writing a paper on Parson's dance, some of the physically amazing dancers I've ever seen. (And I decided to post a picture of Parsons rather than obese people for your benefit :)

I'm not quite sure to laugh or be disturbed as I write about amazing athletes, while watching obese people slowly jiggle across the screen. The most disturbing part was when they were talking about children's obesity and the effects on their self esteem (besides the fact they they die about 25 years earlier than their healthy counterparts)

I will never allow my children to eat school lunch.... it's just to gross. If anything my kids will get teased for bringing sushi.

And I think it's about time to go veggie again.

Watch for yourself on hulu
(warning... it is PG-13 for language and graphic images...you watch a gastric bypass... yuck!!!)

2 comments:

mitzi said...

I miss you!!!!
I love you!!!!
That red is a little scary...
It will be nice to have a vegetarian in the house again...

Jonathan Weiss said...

I liked the post. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.