Thursday, August 20, 2009

Boise, that is the place for me... Boise, I love you so.... Part 1





Hooray for vacation!!!


I'm in Boise this week until the 26th; my best friend David got home from his mission Wednesday and we are playing until he goes to school on Monday.


Or at least that was the plan......


Unfortunately David, just before leaving florida came down with the flu. Right now 95% of all flu cases in Florida happen to be swine flu.


So David is now quartined with Swine Flu. Bummer.


So here are some highlights of what I did yesterday while David spent all day playing ping pong with his dad. (And my camera was on a strange setting so my pictures are grainy :( )


























2 comments:

kyle said...

Love the glasses.

mitzi said...

Poor David--is it for sure that he has it? Have you seen Molly, Maddie, etc., etc. I'm glad you posted so I know that you are okay. And I'm glad you are my facebook friend--promise I won't bug you too much. Taylor is jealous, 'cause she just knows that Grandma Jean's freezer is stuffed full of CREAM PUFFS and you are eating ALL of them!