Monday, September 14, 2009

I am absolutly EXHAUSTED!!!

I don't do well with stressful situations. It makes me not want to eat. Or drink anything. Or sleep.

So within the last week and a half I have had two dance auditions and had to try to figure out my schedule while trying to get all the folk dance activities for the semester squared away and go to work.

So today I finished my last audition and finally my stressors were gone.

Unfortunately.

The adrenaline high I had been living on for the last week and a half died just in time for three hours of Jazz and Ballet.

I felt like I weighed 1000 lbs as I tried to leap back and forth across the floor. It was the most awkward thing I've ever done.

But I've never been so grateful for my bed as I am right now. Bed here I come.

No comments: